- The use of a mask is mandatory within all the event development venues.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken when accessing the sessions.
- It is mandatory to maintain the distance between attendees and with the festival team.
- The traffic signs within the enclosures must be respected to facilitate movement.
- At different points in the enclosures and at the entrances there will be hydroalcoholic gel recommended for use.
- There will be a team of ushers who will assign seats to the public.
- The rooms and seats will be disinfected after each session.
- The tickets will be nominal, it will be necessary to identify the attendees upon arrival.
- Surgical masks, gloves and individual disinfectant wipes, in addition to hydroalcoholic gel dispensers, are available to attendees.
- Bar consumption is not allowed.
TICKETS AND ACCESS
- We will use the Enterticket ticket reservation platform. In it, tickets for all sessions will be made available to attendees in advance, and thus ensure that the capacity allowed in the rooms is not exceeded.
- Access to the sessions will be allowed to the public without reserved entry in the event that in the last 10 minutes prior to the session, provided that there are available seats. In this case, the personal data of said attendees will be collected for the corresponding attendance control.
- Prior to the entrance control, a temperature measurement will be made to all attendees.
- The room staff and the ushers team will ensure that the assistants respect the established measures, and will be in charge of controlling the entrances and exits to avoid that the assistants have to touch handles or doors.
- The seats will be marked to ensure that the safety distance is maintained and the maximum capacity is not exceeded in any case.